Native advertising is a type of advertising that matches the form, function and appearance of the user experience and uses of paid ads. We can see native ads mainly on social media feeds or in web page content which is recommended.
Other ads like banner ads or display ads, native ads really don’t look like ads.
It is the utilization of paid advertisements that coordinate the appearance, form, and function of the client’s involvement with which they are set. Native advertising is depicted both as another path for advertisers to draw in crowds and as another, sharp, wellspring of income for distributors and media organizations.
Publication’s editorial standards are matched which is a paid content while meeting expectations of users. They are usually better received by their target audiences so it has proven to be so effective.
Why Native advertising is So Powerful?
In well-timed social media feeds or as a recommendation, native ads are often displayed on the online publications and web pages.
Native ads are very helpful, subtle and not- intrusive.
The point is to convey advertisements that coordinate their condition and the expected client experience so well that the watcher scarcely sees that they’re paid advertisements – and on the off chance that they do, they wouldn’t mind seeing them.
Reasons to Use Native Advertising
- Higher CRTs than banner ads.
- It is cost-efficient.
- First-party Data Intelligence.
- Every kind of targeting imaginable are allowed by native advertising
- With this advertising Conversion attribution is far easier than with any other form of programmatic ads.
- There is a High Engagement of customers who clicks on native advertising.
- Increases Brand Loyalty as it presents a unique opportunity for the purpose of sharing a brand story.
Examples of Native Advertising
Sponsored Social media posts
One of the most common types of which are used online is promoted to social media posts.
Sponsored Influencer Content
Brands additionally often pay influencers to make unique content to promote their items.
Paid Search and Promoted Listings
Paid search is another common form, which is mainly related closely to promoted listings.
Sponsored Editorial Content on Online Publications
Many publications let brands sponsor their original content.
Native Advertising Platforms
For entrepreneurs, This platforms is one of the amazing sources for driving great traffic on your website. To enhance their revenue, a lot of publishers and advertisers use native ads on their sites.
One of the best thing about using native advertising platforms is, the way your sites and post gets highlighted. It does not look like advertising as they are so beautifully done.
1. Google AdSense
One of the most popular and the oldest Native advertising platform on the internet is Google AdSense.
It can easily beat any of the other ad networks because Google AdSense has a huge advertisers network on the internet.
ReklamStore SSP is outstanding amongst other native advertising platforms for little and medium-sized distributors. ReklamStore’s native advertisements are completely responsive which implies native ads act like the content of that medium and the configuration of this sort of promotions fits into the plan of the site.
One of the biggest native advertising platforms for the purpose of discovering content online by content recommendation, native advertising is Taboola.
AdPushup is an ad network with advanced income enhancement highlights, for example, advertisement design advancement, header bidding, innovative ad formats (including native), ad mediation, AMP conversion, and Adblock recovery.
One of the advantages of using native advertising platform is that it has a higher click-through rate and also covers all geo-locations. The process is simple and quick if you are an online publisher and you wish to monetize your traffic with the help of the EvaDav platform.
Some Native Advertising Statistics:
Here are some of the Statistics:
- The amount of time that viewers spend is nearly the same as they spend the time reading editorial content and native ads. -2 seconds and 1 second respectively.
- The number of individuals that wants to learn about products via content other than via traditional advertising is 70%.
- 53% of people view native ads more than banner ads.
- Purchase intent is increased by 18% by native ads.
What Native Advertising Aims to Achieve
With so much content being created nowadays, it’s getting considerably increasingly hard to locate the correct pockets of buyers that your content is serving. Another advantage of native advertising is that it wipes out that guessing game and puts your content legitimately into spots where your crowd is well on the way to understand it.
Most frequent questions and answers
It has its own advantages but it is not effective than content marketing. Native marketing is one of the great methods to introduce your business and also to introduce yourself in front of the audience.
On the other hand, content marketing is all about the long haul. Its purpose is to increase the brand’s reputation and to create good relationships with customers with the help of different kinds of social media and channels.
Yes, there are different native advertising formats. They are:
- In-feed ads: In-feed ads promote sponsored content in natural feeds
- Recommendation widgets: These are appeared at the end of articles saying “recommended for you” or “you may also like” sections
- Promoted listings – Promoting listings is mainly used for promoting sponsored products and also appear with other listings
- Paid search ads – Paid search ads are similar to promoted listings, but in search results, they have appeared at the top.
No, native advertising is not affected by AdBlock software. This is one of the advantages of native advertising. This is because of the fact that they are served along with the regular contents.
Most ads that are caught by the ad block software are ones that are classified as intrusive and annoying.
However, Google has begun to block a certain amount of ads in the Chrome browser, including some of the native ads from February 2018.